Kevin Strel brings an interesting combination of experience as a tax professional and online merchant.
This marriage of skills brings a real world, practical approach to individual and small business tax management as well as
a personal knowledge of the tax and payment issues that arise in online businesses.
- Enrolled Agent, admitted to practice and represent clients before the IRS
- Tax Preparation and planning for Individuals, families and small / medium businesses
- Skilled with handling tax and bookkeeping issues specific to online businesses,
especially those that arise with 3P Amazon merchants.
- Created online systems that handle multi-jurisdiction WA state sales tax calculations and filing
- Quickbooks Desktop, Online, Wave, Gusto (Payroll)
Experienced in crafting modern solutions for technical, fulfillment and bookkeeping
issues specific to online businesses.
E-Commerce Website Work: Design, carts, Inventory, accounting
and payment systems. Full knowledge of security and PCI compliance issues.
Full logistical support for order processing / fulfillment. This includes technical, warehouse setup and outsourcing.
Specific Coding and Technology Expreience
HTML5 / CSS / JQUERY / Bootstrap / Wordpress
PHP (Classes) / MySql / LAMP Server Management.
API Development, especially Amazon Marketplace (MWS), Stripe Payments, Shipstation.
Online marketplace development, especially Shopify.
Payment systems: Stripe, Authorize.net, Paypal.
Streaming media: JPlayer, S3 / Cloudfront.